The most fashionable plastic bottles ever…



I may have a slight obsession with shoes. If you ask my husband there is no ‘may’ in that last statement. He ‘may’ be right. So when I started doing more all-day presentations where I was standing on my feet all day and spending lots of time on airplanes I realized that a lot of my shoes didn’t cut it. So I went to my go-to response – research the heck out of the topic. I started researching comfortable shoes that are also stylish and basically found that the shoes that were truly comfortable weren’t truly fashionable. And believe me, I tried a lot (I even tried a Dr. Scholl flat). 

So when the ad for Rothy’s first showed up on my Facebook feed I was skeptical. A stylish shoe made from recycled plastic bottles that was comfortable?!? Okay, check one – good for the environment; check two – super cute; and check three – comfortable – done and done. So I ordered two. One regular flat (black) and one pointy style (red).  After wearing them both I have to say that The Points are AmAzInG!!!! I went ahead and ordered a pair of the yellow ones. I swear that I haven’t worn them once without people commenting on them, so now I’m sharing them with you all. I’ve put the loafer in the shopping cart several times but haven’t yet pulled the plug. When I do, I’ll let you know ;) They are a little but pricey but with this link you can get $20 off and free shipping. You won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts